CLUB COVID-19 GUIDELINES
The health and safety of our players, parents, coaches, and referees is of ongoing concern, as we are not yet through this worldwide pandemic. We request your continued cooperation in basic measures to keep our club operating normally.
Western Lehigh United Soccer Club guidelines for ALL events:
1. Please limit spectators as much as possible, ideally limited to 1-2 per player.
2. Players should report to the field at the time specified by his/her coach, but spectators should remain in cars until the start of a game.
3. All players and coaches are expected to stay at least 6 feet apart and wear face masks on the sidelines. Players are not required to wear masks during play, but should wear masks to and from the field and up until the moment that warm-ups begin. Players who are not in the game are expected to wear masks while on the bench or sidelines.
4. Spectators must wear masks at all times. This means from the time you leave your vehicle, for the duration of the game, until your return to your vehicle.
5. Spectators are expected to remain socially distant. This is not an opportunity to socialize with other soccer families and we recognize that it will be difficult.
6. Everyone in attendance, including players, are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer.
7. Players should not be making contact with other players/staff from his/her own team or the opposing team. No high fives, hugs, or handshakes.
8. Any confirmed or case of COVID-19 MUST BE REPORTED to the Club's Board of Directors. We ask that you contact Anita Ghatak, firstname.lastname@example.org, for proper protocol and guidance. A violation of this policy could result in termination or suspension for the coach or player at fault.
Western Lehigh sincerely thanks all families for their cooperation with these Club guidelines, as we all need to recognize the risks involved with group activities and the potential for exposure and infection. Please do your part in ensuring that we are able to complete another full season without interruption or closure. Be aware that any violation of these guidelines observed and reported by others carries the potential for our governing body, EPYSA, to limit our ability to play. Thank you in advance for acting responsibly.
Our Club's travel policy is in accordance with the policies set forth by our governing soccer association body, Eastern PA Youth Soccer. For complete policy details and other information related to travel restrictions, quarantine durations, and maximum occupancy limits, please visit their website at www.epysa.org/covid-19-resources-/
Best wishes on a successful season!
2020-21 COMMUNICABLE DISEASE RELEASE
Thank you members for continued support of WLUSC. We look forward to summer training and the start of our fall season. Our Club is committed to the safety of our coaches, players, and families; to make upcoming events possible, we need all coaches, players, and team support (managers and treasurers) to complete the following WLUSC Communicable Diseases Release. Please provide your completed and signed document to your Team Manager and/or Coach, this document should also be uploaded to your team's TeamSnap 'media>files' location.